Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Start Line

My name's Luvyduv. I go by the moniker of my first online name. I'm 19 years old and currently a college student. It's taken me a couple months to get this running. After lots of indecisiveness and laziness, I've finally decided to just work with what I have.

I need a place to jot down my ideas and thoughts from time to time, so why not a blog? It'll help me improve on my writing, let out some steam and perhaps get me to remember things better. I'll be writing about random stuff that's on my mind and anything I like or find interesting.

One of the main goals in my life is finding happiness. Yes, that's right being happy. It's a pretty vague way to say it but it's what I'm striving for and working towards. Right now, I wouldn't say the situation I'm in is one I like. A lot of it isn't so clear, but there's one thing I know I want and know will make me truly happy. I'll even dedicate one of the post to him. So as I continue to write and post on this blog I want to chart my way up to that goal. Let's see if I reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment