Saturday, August 11, 2012

Small Potato

Little Big Soldier, Liang Soldier (Jackie Chan)
My brother made me watch this one Jackie Chan movie today called Little Big Soldier and I have to say it's really good. The movie takes place during the Warring States Period and begins with the aftermath of a battle where a soldier kidnaps the surviving enemy's general in the hopes of being rewarded with land back home. Ultimately it's the story of this "little" soldier that made it totally worth watching. Him and his dream of having land, a wife and kids (what I call the simple life).

Another thing, I've been playing my guitar more frequently and have pretty much gotten all the major chords memorized now. It's a fun pastime and probably helps me relax and relieve stress too. Reading guitar notes and tabs is easy if you have some background with playing instruments. I've even started writing my own tabs to songs that aren't available online. Here's the link to my Ultimate-Guitar profile, it's where I'll be posting my guitar tabs or anything else guitar/music related. My favorite song to play on the guitar is Semua Tetang Kita by Peterpan, I love the chord combinations, it sounds so familiar to Cannon. It's an Indonesian song that my dear introduced to me a long time back, I think after one of our fight. I think I'll post the song up later when I have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment