Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I See Nothing Worse Than to Sail This Universe Without You

I don't know how to say this. There's a difference, a huge difference and I didn't notice it until yesterday. I sorta had forgotten how truly happy you make me feel (maybe because of that mess I created and even before) but I was reminded of that back when we had our video chat yesterday. Others don't come close to the joy you bring me. You don't know how difficult it was to sleep that night, I wanted to to be with you so much longer. I know I've probably made you feel at your worst and even lonely for a while. I say that because that was what I went through. I apologize for all that. I'm both lucky and grateful to still have you in my life. I'll probably have to do more explaining later but know that I'm yours, I will always be yours.

note: this is for the man I love

No comments:

Post a Comment