Monday, November 26, 2012

That's It, The Music From My Dream...

Having the hardest time concentrating on something to write about. It seems like all I want to ever do now is post up songs. I got to watch a movie with my mother over the holidays called Cloud Atlas, the thing I probably liked most about that break. I'd admit that sometimes it was confusing but overall it was an good movie. Better then a lot of movies I've seen this year. The thing I loved most about the movie was the song the movie's named after, Cloud Atlas Sextet. No vocals but I think that song's so lovely, I tried looking for it on you-tube but can't find the full length version. At least not yet.


Oh and I got a call today about a job interview, a part time cashier job. I need a little income for school and small things on the side. Unfortunately, I never seem to nail these jobs. Even being as simple and low ended as they are ~.~ Wish me luck~


No comments:

Post a Comment