Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ma-eui


How did I not know?! Gahh... Horse Healer's out already and it's on episode nine. Damn it ugghh... I've been waiting for this drama patiently since hearing about it in September. I guess I'll just start on it late, but it's totally no fun when you're behind. It's a Joseon era sageuk and will be MBC's 51st anniversary drama. Miss Javabeans is suppose to update me on everything drama related, but I guess I should have kept my eyes on it too. This is definitely something I'll write about as I watch, I don't expect it to be as good as Queen Seondeok but I do expect greatness. Below is the song that came out from Horse Healer, it was the song that updated me about the drama yesterday -_- (yeah still mad about it).


Have you gotten tired from walking and are still resting?
I’m waiting but you’re not coming

The sun is about to set and darkness is settling
But I’m still standing all alone

* I can’t see anything with my eyes
I’m walking alone in the covered darkness
There’s only one thing that will take away my pain and my sadness

As if I lost my sight, I can’t see anything in front of me
Like a dream, everything has stopped

I’m waiting and even my tears are drying
But I can’t see you

* Repeat

The one reason that is us

No comments:

Post a Comment