Sunday, November 4, 2012

Where's Betty?


I can't believe I'm saying this but it's official, my favorite Adventure Time character is the Ice King. Okay yeah, he's annoying as fuck sometimes and is a complete cuckoo head but there's just so much to like about him. He's portrayed as this goofy villain in the cartoon but damn, he's so beautifully tragic. I didn't start liking him until after learning about his story in "Holly Jolly Secrets" where his life before as Simon Petrikov was revealed in old VHS tapes he recorded himself. But after watching "I Remember You", wow.. I began liking this character so much more. The sad thing is, I don't think he'll ever go back to his former self. But even if he stays as that silly antagonist forever in the show, he'll always be my favorite.

Also to update, I got caught up to episode four of Horse Healer. Some things plot-wise has been predictable, but the story's been interesting and it's looking good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment