Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nyuaj Siab Ua Luaj, Nco Nco Koj

So very tired... uggh, that sick feeling. I think I was outside too long today, exposed to the cold without proper clothing. It seemed so sunny, I wouldn't have thought twice about it getting that chilly so quickly. I took the transit and went out past downtown to the University's Arboretum, spent probably six hours outside (partially getting lost and partially being stuck). Didn't take pics, it really wasn't as large as I expected. There was a variety of different plants and trees but I would have liked it more if it had a better layout and showcased more cacti and succulents plants. Half a can of orangeade did give me a pick-me-up when I got home earlier but now I'm back to the same exhausted fatigued feeling. Too weak to complete my daily run too, man...

I wasn't able to reach him for a couple of days. I hope he's doing alright, I trust that he'll be fine. He better return safely in one piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment